ANACO a Division of McWane – is a leading manufacturer of plumbing joining systems and couplings products located in Corona, CA. The company currently is seeking candidates for a 2nd Shift Custodian.
Under direction of Maintenance Supervisor using standard processes and continuous improvements, the Custodian, will perform a wide variety of custodial and maintenance duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment using proper cleaning equipment or solutions ensuring safety and resolving immediate safety concerns; performs minor repairs and responds to emergency calls for service; implements setup and takedown for a wide variety of company functions; works closely with plant team members on custodial needs.
1. Schedules, coordinates, directs and performs routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of the facility.
2. Identifies/cleans building floors/walls and all offices by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, dusting and/or vacuuming; clean windows and mirrors; dust: furniture, machines, and equipment using proper chemicals.
3. Gathers and removes trash in accordance with established safety procedures.
4. Cleans and disinfects restrooms and other facilities.
5. Maintains inventory and submits written requests for supplies and stocks facility with paper and/or other supplies needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
6. Reports and responds to emergency calls for custodial assistance.
7. Prepare cleaning solutions by mixing water and detergents into containers, according to specifications.
8. Performs various maintenance and custodial duties such as, replaces a variety of light bulbs, moving heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
9. Notify Supervisor concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
10. Minor grounds keeping duties may be required.
11. Responds to service requests, coordinates resources (tables, chairs, ladders, electrolyte refreshment etc.) and implements the set up and take down of equipment for a wide variety of company functions.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
13. Promoting and implementing the environmental, health and safety prevention loss policy and ensuring environmental and health and safety policy goals are met.
14. Report any and all accidents/incidents to supervisor.
15. Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as: Safety Glasses, Ear Plugs, Steel Toe Shoes or Steel Toe Shoes with Metatarsal Guard based on assigned department.
16. Communicate issues regarding Machines.