ANACO a Division of McWane – is a leading manufacturer of plumbing joining systems and couplings products located in Corona, CA. The company currently seeking candidates for a 2nd Shift Assembly.
Under direct supervision, using standard processes and continuous improvements, the assembler assembles couplings in a timely and efficient manner that meet the quality standards to ensure the delivery of world-class products to Anaco customers. All Team Members will be trained on various machines such as; Eyelet, Curling Press, Southwest Tilter, Stamping and Cincinnati Milacron machine used in Cremco Department for Plastics Gaskets and the Auto Screw Machine; cut material, assemble strap with screws and tray load screws in a timely and efficient manner.
McWane is a Federal VEVRAA contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. McWane will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or service member status, marital status, citizenship status (In IL - sex, including same sex, ancestry, order of protection status, physical or mental disability, military status, pregnancy, unfavorable discharge status, genetic information), (In IA - gender identity), (In CA - gender identity or expression, and genetic information) or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
1. Machine Operator responsible for producing and meeting production standard in area assigned.
2. Cross train on machines assigned to department; Assemblers are rotated daily.
3. Responsible for production, quality of product and documentation of daily production numbers.
4. Follow supervisor instructions at all times
5. Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
6. Document daily the machine “safety guard inspection” for the machine assigned.
7. The operator will be rotated following the instructions of his/her leader.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Assembly- assemble (166 per hour)
9. Produce the following daily production numbers on Eyeletter Machine: 11/2 inch up to 2,250; 2 to 4 inch up to 3,500; 5 to 6 inch up to 1,750; 8 to 10 inch up to 1,500. Husky & SD-2000: 11/2 up to 2,250; 2 to 4 inch up to 3,500; 5 to 6 inch up to 1,750; 8 to 10 inch up to 1,500; Gasket Stuffer must be able to pack 729 to 916 Gaskets per hour.
10. Able to work on a stationary assembly line.
11. Must have ability to work at a Conveyor Belt and/or Conveyor Rollers.
12. Use Utility Knife to trim 360 to 600 gaskets per hour; Cremco: 400 to 700 per hour and use Shear Cutters to remove eyelet.
13. Produce the following daily production numbers on Denison clamping sizes: 11/2 to 4 inch up to 5,200 pcs or more; 5 & 6 inch up to 4,100 pcs or more; 8 & 10 inch up to 3,400 pcs or more; Cut-Off: 11/2 to 4 inch up to 19,000 pcs or more; 5 to 6 inch up to 13,000 pcs or more; 8 to 10 inch up to 9,000 pc or more.
14. Requires good manual dexterity.
15. Ability to operate: clamping, cutoff, tray loader and Denison automated clamping machines.
•Up to two years of related experience in manufacturing; or equivalent combination of training and experience in a Plant setting
•Must have good attendance
•High school diploma or equivalency preferred
•Work nights(2:30 pm - 11:00 pm) and weekends
•Good Job Performance, Safety, and Quality Record
•Good Communicator, and have the ability to get along with people.
•Dependable with solid work ethic -- "get things done."
•Must pass a background check
•Must pass a drug test