ANACO, a leading manufacturer of plumbing joining systems and couplings products located in Corona, CA. is seeking a high energy, results-oriented, Material Handler.
Under direct supervision, using standard processes and continuous improvements, the Material Handler ensures the flow of materials such as Rubber Gaskets, Cremco Gaskets, Stainless Steel Strap, Clamps, Shields, Screws, housing, Clips, Cardboard Boxes, Pallets and steel Wire to various departments in a timely and efficient manner that meet the quality standards to ensure the delivery of world-class products to Anaco customers.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Professional references, education, and background checks are conducted, and a post offer/pre-employment physical and drug screen is required.
• Material Handler: Entry level six months up to one year preferred.
• May Operate Forklift, Stand-up Forklift, Hand Hydraulic Jack, Tilter, Crane, Film Wrap Machine, Hydraulic Dump Machine, Staple Gun, Vacuum Transfers and Permanent Staple Machine.
• Ability to use an “L” Torque Wrench and Rake.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Support Departments and provide customer service; Deliver/move material and ensure assigned departments are stocked at all times to ensure production is met; ongoing communication with Leads and team members relating to material handling.
• Assemble 50 to 75 boxes per hour for product.
• Stack and date stamp boxes of product on pallet and move to plastic film wrap machine to prepare for shipping.
• Pick up scrap stainless steel and cardboard boxes, weigh & dump in recycle container to be picked up by a recycle company.
• Transport, load and unload materials throught-out the facilities.
• Follow Supervisor/Lead instructions at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Up to two years of related experience in manufacturing; or equivalent combination of training and experience in a Plant setting
• Experience of 1-2 years as a forklift preferred.
• Must have good attendance
• High school diploma or equivalency preferred
• Work nights and weekends
• Good Job Performance, Safety, and Quality Record
• Good Communicator, and have the ability to get along with people.
• Team Player
• Dependable with solid work ethic -- "get things done."
• Excellent communication skills
•Ability to stand or sit for periods up to 8 hours or more.
•Walking, Bending, Pushing, Pulling and Repetitive Grasping with hands.
•Ability to lift up to 50 Pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas.