ANACO a Division of McWane – is a leading manufacturer of plumbing joining systems and couplings products located in Corona, CA. We are currently seeking skilled Maintenance Mechanics.
Maintenance Mechanic Levels A/B/C will maintain plant machinery and equipment. Functions include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair work. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online and include your salary expectations.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
McWane is a Federal VEVRAA contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. McWane will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or service member status, marital status, citizenship status (In IL - sex, including same sex, ancestry, order of protection status, physical or mental disability, military status, pregnancy, unfavorable discharge status, genetic information), (In IA - gender identity), (In CA - gender identity or expression, and genetic information) or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
• Performs daily and routine maintenance on all mechanical equipment.
• Assists during overhaul of compressors, engines, and pumps.
• Keeps accurate and up to date records of all maintenance performed on equipment.
• Assures equipment is in good running order at all time.
• Reports any equipment that is not in compliance to Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
• Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of all facilities and equipment.
• Maintains, adjusts, makes minor repairs to, and operates equipment.
• Helps develop a preventative maintenance program to identify potential failures before they occur.
• Minimizes maintenance costs on equipment while maximizing run time and throughput.
• Completes appropriate documentation and paperwork for all maintenance activities performed.
• Reports all excessive downtime to appropriate people.
• Helps out in other areas of the business as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED; completion of a training program or apprenticeship in the mechanical or electrical trades; experience in the repair of plant machinery, or a related field; An equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
Mechanical aptitude; experienced in facilities maintenance, industrial machinery repair, basic metal fabrication, welding, flame cutting, machining, preventive maintenance: repair and installation experience with electrical, industrial plumbing, hydraulic, and pneumatic.